Transit Stacking Stool
DescriptionA precision-crafted minimalist melding of industrial and rustic modernist nuances. Ideal for both residential and public spaces, the Transit Stool makes the perfect perch for both the kitchen island and popular pub. It boasts two heights for bar and counter. The stool’s shell is made from premium plywood with Walnut, Natural Ash or Bleached Ash finish. Both, steel frame and sled base have a UV resistant epoxy coating, in choice of Black or White. Versatile styling allows the stool to mix fluidly with industrial, rustic and minimalist decors. Designed by Mark Daniel for M.A.D. Furniture.
Available for quick ship.
- Available in Black or White Frame Options
- Seat shell colors are Natural Ash, Walnut or Black Ash
- Material: Molded plywood shell with steel frame
- Also available in matching dining chair
- Stackable up to 4 units
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Counter Height: H 27" W 19" D 20"
- Counter Seat Height: 24"
- Bar Height: H 33" W 19" D 20"
- Bar Seat Height: 30"
- Weight: 19lbs
Download Data Sheet
Chicago-based designer Mark Daniel studied architecture in both Atlanta and Paris. In 2001, he founded Slate Design Ltd., an award-winning firm specializing in product design for both retailers and manufacturers, including a furniture range for M.A.D. Furniture. Daniel’s extensive portfolio with designs ranging from soup bowls to furniture, manufactured in a variety of materials such as veneered and solid wood, aluminum and steel. His goal is to create products that are affordable, functional and inspiring.
See Mark Daniel Collection