BCN Slide Base Stool - Pack of 4
DescriptionErgonomically designed by specialists to maximize comfort, the BCN Slide Stool by Harry & Camila explores how new materials can be used successfully to create furniture. The stool is made from a type of plastic called PBT (polybutylene terephthalate) which is rather unusual in the furniture industry. Previously, the most common use for this type of plastic was for insulation in the electronics industry because it is very strong and it is resistant to both heat and solvents. The metal structure of the stool has been crafted from steel originating from the Umbrian town of Todi. The stool is available in three heights: bar, counter and table versions.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Metal Finish: Polished Chrome Steel
- Steel base with lacquer can match the seat color
- Seat has a crystalline structure and is resistant to most chemicals
- BCN Stool Collection also includes piston and the wood base options
- Suitable for Outdoor Use (only version with lacquered metal structure)
- Provides excellent flexibility under body weight.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Table Height: 16"W | 15"D | 24"H
- Seat height: 19.7"
- Counter Height: 17"W | 17.5"D | 30.7"H
- Seat height: 26.4"
- Bar Height: 17.3"W | 18"D | 34.6"H
- Seat height: 29.9"
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download 3D Drawings
DesignerHarry & Camila
After having met at Milan’s Domus Accademy in 1994, designers Dutch-born Harry and Cuban-born Camila Canela partnered in both work and home life. In 1998, they established the studio Harry&Camila in Milan. With two children in tow, they moved studio and house to Barcelona yet they continue to work with furniture manufacturers such as Italian-based Kristalia.
See Harry & Camila Design Collection
See more: Stool