212Concept offers tasteful, colorful and vibrant designer chairs, furniture and accessories directly from their origins in Europe and North America. As with many epic stories, the tale behind 212Concept begins with passion and love for modern and minimalist design. With a background in graphic design and manufacturing, we take the concept of simplicity in everyday objects and decide to offer a mix of minimalist, modern, and most importantly, affordable products to all design enthusiasts.
The products you will see within these pages are combination of unique but also functional aesthetic pieces of furniture from the days of early modernism in 1960s to our present era. The products you see on 212Concept are well on their way to become iconic pieces or are much- heralded newcomers. For this reason, we are not only selling a piece of furniture or accessory, we are offering you a fun and inspirational experience.
No matter whether you’re looking for furniture by leading European designers or want a new and exciting piece by the young talents of the current generation of designers, 212Concept is here to help you find it. As you browse your way through 212Concept.com, we hope that you enjoy each and every page. We hope that you are left inspired, excited and satisfied by the beauty, form and function of the very modern design. Perhaps, you’ll even find yourself passionately love-struck. Just as we were.
212Concept.com Copyright Policy
- Noncommercial/Commercial. Non-commercial and commercial use of any 212Concept.com content is strictly prohibited.
- No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this site and the content therein.
- No Published Translations: Published translations, human or machine, beyond Fair Use are considered a violation of 212Concept copyright policy.
- Feeds: Commercial feeds of 212Concept.com is strictly prohibited. Scraping, using feeds as a replacement for content on any domain, is not permitted under any conditions. Republishing of full or excerpted content in any form is not permitted and will be penalized.
- US Copyright Law: US Copyright Law protects 212Concept content above and beyond the license by the Creative Commons.