TRADE CONTRACT PROGRAM
212Concept’s to-the-trade Contract Program are designed to advantageously serve registered members of the architectural, interior design and other building related industries. Our New York-based company mediates between manufacturers, architects, designers, planners and those with an interest in design. As a licensed architect or interior designer in our Contract Program, you will enjoy the power of industry-purchasing privileges and have the expertise of our Contract Sales Specialists at your disposal. Let us help you successfully appoint your next residential and commercial project.
As a Trade Contract Member you receive:
- Industry Discounts
- Dedicated Service from a Contract Sales Specialist
- Design services including Customer's Own Materials (COM) and Customer's Own Leather (COL)
- Promotion code for discounts on 212Concept Store
Our success also stems from seamless communication with manufacturers, shippers, designers, and delivery companies. By accurately tracking production and delivery, we help ensure our clients’ projects come in on time and on budget.
How to become a member?
One of the following credentials is required to become a trade contract member:
- Proof of current AIA or IDI provincial registration
- Proof of current ASID membership
- Interior design certification (e.g. NCID, CCIDC)
- W9, Federal ID form, or official document showing EIN number
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an email requesting your supporting documentation. It is required that you reply to this email with your business documentation attached in order to complete your membership request.
How to place Contract orders
Our Studio sales associates and New York-based customer service and sales teams are all trained to work with trade professionals. After opening a Trade Account, simply place your order at contract@212Concept.com.