The essence of simplicity with its smooth, continuous lines, the Joko Stool comes upholstered in a myriad of fine Kvadrat fabrics from which to choose. The fabric is cut and sewn like a tailored suit with zippers for ease of removal. Thoughtfully designed and lovingly made, the tailoring is highlighted by a special designer logo which emphasizes its “Made in Italy” quality. Choose from bar or counter height to fit your space. Designed by Bartoli Design for Kristalia.Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Upholstered Stool
- Stainless Steel Footrest
- Has a light inner layer of polyurethane foam
- Joko Collection also includes side and armchair
- Removable Fabric with zippers
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Counter Height: 17.5"W | 19.7"D | 35"H
- Seat height: 26"
- Bar Height: 17.5"W | 20.5"D | 39"H
- Seat height: 29.9"
- Information About Fabrics:
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Divina MD - 100% New Wool
- Field Kvadrat - 100% Trevira CS
- Scuba - 100% Polyurethane
- Synthetic Leather - 63% Polyurethane + 37% Cotton
- Soft Leather
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Divina MD Color Sheet
Preview Kvadrat Scuba Collection
Preview Synthetic Leather Collection
Preview Soft Leather Collection
Comprised of Carlo, Paolo and Anna Bartoli, Bartoli Design continues its experience in furniture design and design culture begun by Carlo Bartoli in 1960. They achieved international recognition and success through many partnerships with leading companies in the furniture sector, including Kristalia, which they've received awards for the Sol Table and Still Table. Bartoli Design also develops projects including architecture, settings, interior design and urban design.
See Bartoli Design Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.