Slice Dimple Pop Chair
DescriptionHigh function and amicable adaptability are but two of the myriad of features embodied by Sander Mulder’s meticulously-rendered modern armchair. The Slice Dimple Pop Chair is highlighted by a seat-hugging ergonomic shell that has been carefully upholstered by hand. The chair’s shell is padded with high-resilient foam and covered in a colorful range of leather, eco-leather, and fabric options. A minimalist base mixes sleek metal with warm wood in various powder-coat and stain combinations. Ideal for both residential and contract environments.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in leather
- Fabric Composition: 75% Wool, 25% Polyammide
- Leather Composition: 76% PVC, 22% PES, 2% PU
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: Solid Ashwood with different finish options
- Base Finishes: Natural Ashwood, Walnut or Black Stained
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery): Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 20.4" W x 23.2" D x 33.6" H
- Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 18.3"
Download Data Sheet PDF
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair