Zigzag Dimple Pop Chair
DescriptionAt once both elegant and essential, the ZigZag Dimple Pop Chair brings upscale designer seating to the home and office. Lined entirely by hand, the chair’s tailored pop shell reflects the designer’s high attention to detail. The chair’s removable shell cover can be customized in a range of fabric and leather options. Jutta Friedrichs’ ZigZag base marries cool metal with warm wood for a stylish touch of sophistication. Change up the chair’s look with various wood stain and metal finish combinations. Designed to withstand intensive use in both residential and commercial spaces. "
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in leather
- Fabric Composition: 75% Wool, 25% Polyammide
- Leather Composition: 76% PVC, 22% PES, 2% PU
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- White powder-coated metal cross - stained walnut or ashwood
- Black powder-coated metal cross - stained black wood
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery): Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 20.4" W x 23.2" D x 33.6" H
- Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 18.3"
Download Data Sheet PDF
DesignerJutta Friedrichs (1979), Jutta Friedrichs is a creative designer. Her designs, minimal yet with a strong abstract reference to nature, reflect the contrasts that she has encountered during her life in China. In her works she uses sleekly manufactured surfaces next to natural materials. Through this juxtaposition she strives to energize every day environments. Her design efforts have just been rewarded with the "Elle Decoration International Design Award". Born in Cologne, Germany in 1979, Jutta graduated 2004 in Product Design from the Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design in London.
See more: chair