Turkish-design never looked so good as with the Durgu 3 Seater Sofa by Tanju Ozelgin. It features a curvy form and welcoming persona perfect modern and contemporary decors. With a spacious bench seat, the Durgu will provide plenty of room for conversation and lounging. It's made from polyurethane bedding injection molded into a metal frame. Choose from a myriad of upholstery options of premium fabric, leather and eco-leather.
Estimated Lead Time: 6 to 8 weeks
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Upholstery options: Fabric, leather or artificial leather
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics
- Non-Stock Item - Special Order
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 8.3 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 17 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Additional Images
Turkish-born, furniture designer Tanju Ozelgin began his creative career at Marmara University in Istanbul where he graduated from the Department of Industrial Products Design. In 1987, he set up shop under his first brand, Office Scala Design. Almost ten years later, Tanju was discovered by Erte Binme's Parlak Kirmizi who encouraged him to focus on industrial designs and architectural products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.