Mia Barstool | By Mikko Laakkonen
Mia bar and counter stools combine plywood shells with a solid wood frame. The timeless and recognizable form is designed to match and blend in with the surroundings. Mia bar and counter stools are comfortable, durable, and easy to clean.
With different colors and optional upholstered seat and backrest, Mia Collection is a versatile tool for both public and private environments. Certification - Bureau Veritas: BS EN 16139:2013 Furniture - strength, durability, and safety requirements for non-domestic seating, LEVEL 2: Extreme use.
Available in stock for quick-ship.
- Solid white oak wood frame on the natural finish or solid ashwood frame on the black finish. Moulded plywood seat and backrest.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Assembled: Yes
- Stackable: No
- Quick-Ship: Natural white oak / Black stained ashwood.
- Please contact our distributors for special order lead times and other requirements.
Testıng Protocol: BS EN 16139:2013 / Level 2 Extreme use. Furniture. Strength, durability, and safety. Complied requirements for non-domestic seating.
- Barstool: 21.6"w | 19.3"d | 38.1"h | 29.5"sh
- Package: 21 x 19 x 40h inches - 1 in a box - 16lbs.
Born in Espoo in 1974, today Mikko Laakkonen is an award-winning designer. First graduating as a musical instrument maker, he went on to study furniture design, obtaining a master's degree from the University of Art and Design in Helsinki. In 2004, Laakkonen found his own studio, and now designs furniture for brands such as Dohaus.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.