The Sharky Chair’s name comes from the two “fins” at the rear of the chair and the coupling between the frame and the base. Designed by Neuland, Paster & Geldmacher, this modern side chair has a polyurethane body and legs in solid beech wood or European oak. It is designed to be fitted with thin padding and upholstered in high-quality Kvadrat® fabric, in a myriad of color options that provide many contrasting combinations. The Sharky chair is the winner of the Interior Innovation Award 2015.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 2
- Structure has a polyurethane finish
- Legs are made in solid beech wood or European oak.
- Offered also with thin padding and upholstery options
- Sharky Collection also includes an outdoor chair option
- Sharky Collection can also be offered with metal base options
- Sharky Collection can also be offered in stool version
- Offered in 4 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 17.7"W | 21.2"D | 31.9"H
- Seat height: 17.3"
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Polyurethane Body Finish
- Natural Wood & Lacquer Wood Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Divina MD - 100% New Wool
- Field Kvadrat - 100% Trevira CS
Upholstery Fabric Options
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Divina MD Color Sheet
Preview Kvadrat Scuba Collection
Preview Field Fabric Collection
Having met as students, designers Eva Paster and Michael Geldmacher created their studio and began offering design services to high level industries. Currently, they produce award-winning furniture for brands such as Kristalia.
See Neuland-Paster-Geldmacher Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.