By B&T Design
This transitional sofa has an elegant persona defined by sensuous lines and ample form. It has a mid-height tuxedo style back with slight slant to the arms. Tailored features include seat detail and slender tapered legs in natural or walnut finish. Loose cushions with plump filling offer additional comfort and back support. You’ll love the mid-century appeal the Boom Sofa brings to your lounge or living space.
Estimated Ship Date: 8 - 9 Weeks
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Commercial grade high quality but very soft foam seat cushion
- Hardwood legs can be ordered in natural or walnut wood finish
- Matching Ottoman can be ordered separately
- Also offered in two-seater version
- Can be ordered in love seat version for special orders
- Choices of upholstery are natural, leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
* Please e-mail us for other plans.
* Please e-mail us for 2D - 3D technical drawings.
Download Data Sheet
NEW SABINE LINEN FABRIC
Download B&T Eco Leather Samples PDF
Download B&T Fabric Samples PDF
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
B&T Design Team (2004),
The innovative furniture and materials that provoke the emergence of the new designs are the main determining factor for the B&T Design team’s motivation and productivity. B&T Design team has adopted the concept of the ideal that favors the “quality product” rather than the “best selling product” while creating the beneficial relationship between the designer and the buyer.
See more: Sofa