Eiffel Wire Chair
DescriptionThe mid-century modern Eames Bikini Chair is nothing less than genius, sohoConcept Eiffel Wire Chair is of the same mindset but with a contemporary twist and all-new construction. Easily one of the most important and recognizable designs of the twentieth century, this authentic chair is as functional as it is iconically designed. The seat and the back are designed and manufactured as a whole, creating a sculptural body, which seems to be carved out of an egg shape. A slender steel wire support structure dramatizes this futuristic approach and allows the users to observe and appreciate the geometry without interference.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Unique upholstered seat & backrest
- Support Structure- Chrome plated steel wires
- Steel structure with "S" shape springs for added durability
- Suitable for both residential and commercial purposes
- Steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam
- Legs capped with plastic glides for delicate floors
- Upholstery on seat is removable by zipper
- Available in upholstery & color of your choice
- Customizable in base material of your choice
- H 32" W 19.5" D 23"
- Seat height: 17"
Download Data Sheet PDF
See more: chair