Marina Chair | By Leonardo Rossano
The design of the Marina is characterized by linear and dynamic geometries.
The shape of the seat in multilayered wood interacts with the metal frame, generating a system of marked personality. Particularly recommended for the contract branch, it is available also in the padded version and can be customized with armrests and other accessories.
- Beech wood multilayers single shell, thickness 10 mm.
- Veneer in beechwood, natural oakwood, wengè stained oakwood.
- Optional padding of the front part in polyurethane foam 40 kg/mc.
- MA 1005/1055/7505: Steel rod frame Ø 9mm. MA 1004/1054: Steel pipe frame, 30x10mm, thickness 3 mm
- The average lead time for True Design orders is 10 weeks
- Chair MA 1004 - 4 legs steel tube frame: 21.3"d | 20.9"w | 31.1"h | 17.7"sh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.