Stunning aesthetics in a high function chrome modern chair design, the Pera Ellipse Armchair by Alp Nuhoglu brings a clean aesthetics and comfort seating to any residential or commercial space. Made from polyurethane bedding injection molded to a superior metal frame. This white leather armchair has a support system of steel springs and four-legged stainless steel base in matte, glossy chrome or powder coated finish options. A variety of upholstery options are available in premium fabrics, eco-leather and genuine leather in a variety of colors.Available for Quickship
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Supported by steel springs and stainless steel legs
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Legs are available in matte or glossy chrome plated or electrostatic
powder coated in various colors as per RAL code
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.6 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 2.0 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download High-Res Images
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.