With TA Stool, Toou Design wants to offer an elegantly simple answer to the demand for ergonomics and aesthetics. Its design is inspired by the style of the 50's but with a touch of absolute contemporaneity, that of honest and democratic design, made possible by an advanced but relatively simple construction technique. Solid, flowing, and sinuous shell for completion with curved metal tubular base, characterized by essential design. The range of colors proposed reflects a contemporary taste, with the possibility to add seat pads to the shells, making it possible to create numerous customized combinations.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Steel base black or stainless steel finish options
- Shells are available in white and black
- TA Collection also includes matching side and armchair options
- Seat Cushions Available at added cost
- Seat pads with natural fabrics in 7 different color options
- Warranty: Three-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Download More Images
Born in Switzerland in 1985, Simone Viola got his industrial design training in Milan and went on to gain experience in his native country and abroad. Once founding his design studio in 2011, he focused on furniture and accessory design projects. Through his own unique design philosophy, he creates furniture pieces with soft, natural elegant shapes and a keen attention to detail. His JOI and TA seating collections are made by Italian brand TOOU.
See Simone Viola Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.