WING is a table created for working areas, but it can also fit inside a home-office or domestic environment. It is characterized by a wooden frame inspired by the sawhorse of the working tables, and the rounded shape of the top with its contemporary lines. Defined by great flexibility, WING can be completed with acoustic panels, a brass reading lamp and wooden or metal trays that are installed on the large central channel through a magnetic fixing system. Power supply and cable management are allocated on the same central channel.
- Table top is available in oakwood or american walnut, in white full core HPL, decorated HPL, white laminated plywood
- Table top installed on a steel beam fixed to solid wood legs, in oakwood, american walnut or beechwood.
- WI 180H: 43.3" D | 86.6" W | 39.4" H
- WI 240H: 47.2" D | 126" W | 39.4" H
- WI 300H: 55.1" D | 177.2" W | 39.4" H
- WI 420H: 59.1" D | 196.9" W | 39.4" H
- WI 500H: 59.1" D | 165.4" W | 39.4" H
Please see the datasheet for more details.
See more from Wing Family
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.