Elephant Task Chair
DescriptionRewarded by remarkable success with critics and the public, the Elephant task chair comprises a stiff polyurethane structure, which is both light and comfortable, also available in an upholstered version in Kvadrat® fabrics or in hide with visible stitching that recalls the back of an elephant. The chair is available in hide leather, with visible seams, and in a second variant made of polyurethane, with the optional extra of a removable cushion upholstered in fabric. Designed by Neuland. Paster & Geldmacher.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 2
- Shell structure has a polyurethane finish
- Body (seat) can be fully upholstered
- black lacquered base with castors & adjustable height
- Removable cushion can be ordered separately
- Offered in 7 different polyurethane body color options
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 25"W | 23"D | 32 - 35"H
- Seat height: 16" - 20"
- Arm height: 26" - 30"
View Product Catalog
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Polyurethane Body Finish
- Lacquer Steel or Polished/Satin Chrome Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Divina MD - 100% New Wool
- Hide Leather
- Upholstery Fabric Options
Preview Melange 2 Color Sheet
Preview Divina MD Color Sheet
Preview Hide Leather Collection
DesignerNeuland. Paster & Geldmacher
Having met as students, designers Eva Paster and Michael Geldmacher created their studio and began offering design services to high level industries. Currently, they produce award-winning furniture for brands such as Kristalia.
See Neuland-Paster-Geldmacher Collection
See more: Office Chair