A harmonious melding of contemporary design and mid-century inspired style. The TA Rocking Chair by Simone Viola offers a natural ergonomic design for superb seated comfort. With its versatile aesthetics, this rocking armchair boasts a range of customizable options for creating unique seating perfectly suited for its intended use and surrounding space. Its shell is offered in a myriad of vivid and neutrals hues to compliment any décor. Its four-legged metal base is available finished in choice of Chrome or Black. Seat pads are available in a range of colors, for added comfort and accent.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Black powder-coated steel legs with black or oak runners
- Shells are available in 7 different color options
- TA Collection also includes matching side chairs and stools
- Seat Cushions Available at added cost
- Seat pads with natural fabrics in 7 different color options
- Warranty: Three-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Born in Switzerland in 1985, Simone Viola got his industrial design training in Milan and went on to gain experience in his native country and abroad. Once founding his design studio in 2011, he focused on furniture and accessory design projects. Through his own unique design philosophy, he creates furniture pieces with soft, natural elegant shapes and keen attention to detail. His JOI and TA seating collections are made by Italian brand TOOU.
See Simone Viola Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.