Daisy Plywood Armchair
By B&T Design
DescriptionWhether you are furnishing a dining room or an office, the Daisy Plywood Chair offers artistic aesthetics and optimal comfort. This high concept armchair boasts a duo-toned block color effect with one color on the shell’s interior and another on the exterior. You can dress it up to fit your space with choices in leather, eco-leather, and premium fabric. The Daisy Chair’s base is crafted from plywood with retro mid-century design in choice of finish. Designed by the B & T Design Team.
Estimated Lead Time: 8-9 weeks
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Available in wood legged with various finish options
- Also offered with office, sled and swivel base options
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.7 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 2.8 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download Additional Images
* Please e-mail us for 2D - 3D technical drawings.
NEW SABINE LINEN FABRIC
Download B&T Eco Leather Samples PDF
Download B&T Fabric Samples PDF
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerB&T Design Team (2004),
The innovative furniture and materials that provoke the emergence of the new designs are the main determining factor for the B&T Design team’s motivation and productivity. B&T Design team has adopted the concept of the ideal that favors the “quality product” rather than the “best selling product” while creating the beneficial relationship between the designer and the buyer.
See more: chair