Beautiful Scandinavian design highlights the Elephant Wood Base Chair. Made of solid beech legs with a shell of either leather or plastic. This wooden leg chair boasts fresh minimalist shapes and corners with simplicity and colors to enhance and compliment any modern room. It’s constructed with a reinforced spine at its back for added durability. Designed by Neuland. Paster & Geldmacher.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 2
- View at Kristalia
- Shell structure has a polyurethane finish
- Minimum order of 2 required
- Body (seat) can be fully upholstered
- Removable cushion can be ordered separately
- Available in 9 different finish base options
- Matching Lacquered wooden legs with Polyurethane seat options
- Offered in 7 different polyurethane body color options
- Offered in 3 different upholstery material options
- Elephant Collection includes 5 different base options
- Custom Fabric Options are available (COM)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 24.4"W | 22.6"D | 33.1"H
- Seat height: 17.3"
- Arm height: 27.5"
- Information About Fabrics & Finishes:
- Polyurethane Body Finish
- Solid Beech, Oak or Lacquered Wood Base Finishes
- Divina Melange 2 - 100% New Wool
- Divina MD - 100% New Wool
- Hide Leather
Having met as students, designers Eva Paster and Michael Geldmacher created their studio and began offering design services to high level industries. Currently, they produce award-winning furniture for brands such as Kristalia.
See Neuland-Paster-Geldmacher Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.