Mia Chair | By Mikko Laakkonenclass="oxi-tabs-ultimate-style oxi-tabs-ultimate-template-19 oxi-tabs-click-event oxi-tabs-heading-responsive-dynamic oxi-tab-header-horizontal oxi-tab-header-top-center-position oxi-tab-header-left-top-position oxi-tab-clearfix">
Mia chair combines plywood shells with a solid wood frame. The timeless and recognizable form is designed to match and blend in with the surroundings.
Mia chair is comfortable, stackable, durable, and easy to clean.
Mia series is a versatile tool for both public and private environments.
Certification - Bureau Veritas: BS EN 16139:2013 Furniture - strength, durability, and safety requirements for non-domestic seating, LEVEL 2: Extreme use.
- Solid white oak wood frame. Moulded plywood seat and backrest.
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- Assembled: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- Quick-Ship: Natural oak.
- Testıng Protocol: BS EN 16139:2013 Furniture. Strength, durability, and safety. Complied requirements for non-domestic seating.
- Chair: 20"w | 19.7"d | 31.5"h | 17.7"sh
- Package: Inches 18 x 26 x 35h | 2 in a box | 38lbs.
Born in Espoo in 1974, today Mikko Laakkonen is an award-winning designer. First graduating as a musical instrument maker, he went on to study furniture design, obtaining a master's degree from the University of Art and Design in Helsinki. In 2004, Laakkonen found his own studio, and now designs furniture for brands such as Dohaus.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.