Bottega Spider is a unique dining chair with a comfortable upholstered seat and backrest on a steel spider base with plastic glide tipped into each foot. The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength. This steel frame is molded by injecting polyurethane foam. Bottega seat is upholstered with a removable zipper enclosed leather, PPM, leatherette or wool fabric slip cover. This contemporary chair is suitable for both residential and commercial use. Bottega Spider is designed by Tayfur Ozkaynak.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Frame: This steel frame molded by injecting polyurethane foam.
- Legs: 4 star matt brushed nickel base. The chrome base is available with automatic memory swivel option that is very convenient.
- Suspension: The seat has a steel structure with “S” shape springs for extra flexibility and strength.
- Upholstery: Bottega seat is upholstered with a removable zipper enclosed leather, PPM, leatherette or wool fabric slip cover that can be changed with professional help.
- How It's Green: There are no fire retardants or any other harsh chemicals on any sohoConcept
- Return Policy: All sales are final, and not eligible for return. We accept returns for exchange for items damaged in transit, or if the item is defective.
- Leatherette: 58% Polyurethane, 28% Polyester, 14% Cotton
- Camira Wool: 100% Pure New Wool
- 10 year guarantee on Camira Fabric
- Bottega Spider: 31.8" H x 24" W x 22.8" D
Arm H 25.5" Seat H 18"
Bottega Spider with Caster: 33.8" H x 24" W x 22.8" D
- Arm H 27.5" Seat H 20.5"
SohoConcept features a great selection of modern furniture such as sofas, dining chairs, stools, office and lounge chairs and more! Our collection includes a range of contemporary and modern furniture suitable for contract or residential projects of any size. sohoConcept can help you with your interior design and decorating!
SohoConcept has been serving its trusting customers with a sustainable and innovative design approach, while maintaining distribution points in New York and Toronto. Each piece of furniture, bearing the sohoConcept name, is born from a focus on the essentials: long-term durability and high quality translated into a clean-lined form language. Our comprehensive furnishing systems are designed to fit in a myriad of situations ranging from public spaces to offices, as well as homes. This business model grants sohoConcept cutting edge competitiveness in quality and value and consequently promotes customer satisfaction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.