BCN Disc Base Stool
DescriptionModernist design by Harry & Camila highlights the BCN Disc Stool with its distinctive and striking manner. The seat, made of a highly robust and heat-resistant plastic most commonly used for the electronics industry, is formed in an S-shape and emphasis is placed on the quality and advanced technology of materials. The stool is available in a plethora of neutral and brilliant colors from white to fluorescent green. It has become a welcoming fixture in commercial and hospitality spaces from Stockholm to Italy, and from London to Berlin.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Metal Finish: Polished Chrome Steel
- Steel base with lacquer can match the seat color
- Seat has a crystalline structure and is resistant to most chemicals
- BCN Stool Collection also includes sled and the wood base options
- Provides excellent flexibility under body weight
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- Overall: 15.3"W | 15.7"D | 31" - 36.2"H
- Seat height: 26.3" - 31.8"
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download 3D Drawings
DesignerHarry & Camila
After having met at Milan’s Domus Accademy in 1994, designers Dutch-born Harry and Cuban-born Camila Canela partnered in both work and home life. In 1998, they established the studio Harry&Camila in Milan. With two children in tow, they moved studio and house to Barcelona yet they continue to work with furniture manufacturers such as Italian-based Kristalia.
See Harry & Camila Design Collection
See more: Stool