Cadrea Indoor - Outdoor Chair | Design Simone Viola, 2017
Sometimes, shapes can be like a scent. They can treasure and unleash memories. By unveiling feelings hidden just beneath the surface, they reveal lines that seem to be familiar without ever having seen them before. Indeed, this is the case for the Cadrea collection. Just like a Madeleine de Proust, it bears the well-known form of a bistro chair, of which it maintains the comfort and ease of handling typical of a daily-use object, combined with the freshness of a completely refurbished, contemporary design. The chair and the two high and low stools make up the essential elements necessary to meet the requirements of a home, either indoor or outdoor, but they also fit perfectly in a restaurant or in a cafe. Cadrea is a polypropylene and fiberglass monoblock characterized by lightweight, resistance to light and weatherproofing, whose sober palette of colours ranges from white to light brown and from dark brown to black, with the addition of a surprisingly elegant dark green. As a complement to the collection, the indoor version features lightweight eco-leather seat paddings in matching or contrasting colours: black, coffee and cognac.Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- UV resistant. Color will not fade under sun.
- Available in 4 different color options.
- Frame options with or without fixed seat pads.
- Warranty: Three-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Indoor / outdoor. Pads for indoor use only.
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Counter Stool: Inches 17w | 17d | 26h || Weight: 10 lbs.
- Barstool: Inches 17w | 17d | 30h || Weight: 10 lbs.
Download Data Sheet PDF
Born in Switzerland in 1985, Simone Viola got his industrial design training in Milan and went on to gain experience in his native country and abroad. Once founding his design studio in 2011, he focused on furniture and accessory design projects. Through his own unique design philosophy, he creates furniture pieces with soft, natural elegant shapes and a keen attention to detail. His JOI and TA seating collections are made by Italian brand TOOU.
See Simone Viola Collection