Colander Stackable Chair - Pack of 4
DescriptionThe Colander Chair designed by Patrick Norguet is a stackable outdoor and indoor chair which is made out of lacquered aluminum frame (a die-cast aluminum crosspiece and extruded aluminum legs) with a molded polypropylene seat and backrest. From a perspective of pure design, Kristalia believes Colander chair is the outcome of a series of objects and works of art that have become milestone in modern culture since 1960s.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Lacquered aluminum frame with a molded polypropylene seat and back
- Stackable up to 8 chairs
- Suitable for Outdoor & Indoor use
- Also offered in matching stool version
- Offered in 5 different polypropylene color options
- Matching or contract color lacquered aluminum base options
- Chair cart (steel with black lacquer) can be ordered additionally
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
Download Additional Images
- 18.5"W | 19.3"D | 31.1"H
Seat height: 17.7"
View Product Catalog
At 43, furniture designer Patrick Norguet has become an essential yet discrete presence in the French tricolor scene. His design mindset is somewhat atypical as he finds equal pleasure in both designing a high-end office or a lunch environment for a fast-food restaurant. Soft forms and understatement are just part of his strengths in bringing his creations to life. Today, he designs for Italy-based manufacturers such as Kristalia.
See more: chair