A collection of sound-absorbing dividing panels able to guarantee privacy without isolating from the surrounding environment. The self-supporting structure allows the integration of individual elements that can rotate freely on themselves, opening and closing as required. The module, in addition to ensuring acoustic comfort, is suitable for rhythming and furnishing workplaces, open spaces, hotel lounges, but also private homes.
- The single panel is composed by a multilayer sheet of polyester and textile installed on a steel tube.
- Steel plate base for the free-standing version, metal rail for the ceiling hanging version.
- Suspended version suitable for different types of ceilings, for tightness and weights consult an installer's assessment.
- Minimum footprint of 16cm for beam and anchoring system.
- PA 1518C curved acoustic panel: 16.1" D | 59.1" W | 71.7" H | R63"
Please see the datasheet for more details.
See more from Patch Family
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.