Equo Desk Lamp
DescriptionWith its willowy sculptural silhouette, the Equo Desk Lamp is perfectly perched on the corner of an office or study desk. The body of the lamp on a slight stand and weighted base has a LED head that tilts and angles. Made from recyclable aluminum finished in water-based paint. Non-mercury LED with low power consumption.
Award-winning Design: Adex Platinum Award 2010, Spark Design & Architecture - Bronze Award 2010, Chicago Athenaeum's GOOD DESIGN™ Award 2010, Red Dot Product Design Award Winner 2011, Bloom Award 2011, Benelux Office Products Award 2011, iF product design award 2012, Interior Design Best of Year Awards 2011.
Estimated Lead Time: 7 to 12 Days
- Touchstrip for continuous dimming & on/off control
- Optional occupancy sensor can be purchased separately
- LEDs have a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Two light color options (warm or cool)
- Counter balanced for feather-light adjustability
- Stock finish options: Silver, black, orange or chrome
- Additional and custom finish options are optional
- Construction materials: Aluminum and hard plastic
- Warranty: 5 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Assembly required / Assembly sheet can be downloaded here
Download High-Res Images
View Assembly Instructions
Download Data Sheet PDF
A master of the art of merging functionality and style, Peter Ng has magnified these skills with his light designs for Koncept. The award-winning luminaries include the Z-Bar desk lamp with contemporary stylings and flexible LED design and the Equo range with willowy, sculptural silhouette.
Explore Peter Ng collection of minimalist LED lighting for Koncept
See more: Lighting