Within few years of its premiere DIAGO chair has become our trademark product. With its origami-inspired form, DIAGO is both intriguing and memorable. At first it appears raw, nearly industrial, yet it comes out as comfortable and weightless once one give it a try. Its endurance and ergonomy are impressive. It constanly reinvents itself, always coming up with new colours and finishings and still its potential feels absolutely unlimited.
The classic DIAGO is a must have for all the minimalists. It uses the lack of additional finishing, perfectly emphasizing its dynamic shape and intense colour.
For all those who get cold easily, we reccomend the FELT DIAGO. It is softer – physically and visually – but also eager to wrap you up in its cozy wollen sweater and keep you safe from all the freezing chills out there.
Dressed in a tight, black eco-leather costume, the LEATHER DIAGO is elegant and seductive. As classy as rebelious, it lures the individualists – the members of exclusive clubs as well as the motorcycle vigilantes.
During Łódź Design Festival 2013, DIAGO had got everyone so charmed that he won the Must Have prize for a well designed object on the Polish market.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 - 10 Weeks
- SEATING: 0.08" aluminium sheet, numerically cut and shaped, hand finished, powder coated (structural matt)
- FINISHING: the inner side is covered with grey felt 0.15" thick, pierced with grey thread on the bending lines.
- SUPPORTS: birch plywood with oak veneer or walnut veneer, numerically cut, hand finished and oiled
- Elements connected with four bolts
- The product is certified for public and housing building use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.