DescriptionIcon Chair is a landmark collaborative design from Kubikoff Lab and Sander Mulder. The molded polycarbonate chair consists of a clean, simple form sculpted to cradle the body. The chair has a flexible and comfortable seat with a variety of seat pad options. The shell is available in various colors and in 6 different seat pad colors. The colors are permeated through the material so they remain vibrant even after years of hard use. The molded polycarbonate seat is produced from ecologically friendly and recyclable materials. What makes this chair's look distinctive and unique is its wooden legs. The legs are made into wooden reality by traditional carpenters craftsmanship combined with CNC technology. The Icon Collection skillfully combines modern art with affordable yet durable materials to create perfectly balanced, functional furniture.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polycarbonate Shell in various colors
- Various seat color choices available
- Clear shell option can be special ordered - ETA: 2-4 Weeks
- Base: Wood combined with CNC Technology
- Base Finishes: Natural ashwood or walnut base
- Seat cushions available at added cost
- Warranty: One year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- 32.8" H x 18.7" W x 21.1" D
- Seat height: 18"
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair