Icon Dimple Pop Chair
DescriptionAn adaptable attitude of stylish determination allows the Icon Dimple Pop Chair to play nicely with many décor styles. This handcrafted chair melds handsomely in a rustic modern dining room, or makes quirky yet comfortable seating for a contemporary office space. Its inviting ergonomic seat is entirely lined by hand in a range of upholstery options including top grain leather, eco-leather, wool flanelle fabric, and step melange fabric--all in a myriad of gorgeous colors and neutrals. The Icon’s carpenter-fashioned base is crafted from American Ashwood in finishes of Natural, Stained Walnut, and Stained Black. Designed by Sander Mulder for Kubikoff.
Available for quick ship.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Shell material: ABS covered with foam and upholstery in leather
- Fabric Composition: 75% Wool, 25% Polyammide
- Leather Composition: 76% PVC, 22% PES, 2% PU
- Cover is easily removable and washable
- Base: Wood combined with CNC Technology
- Base Finishes: Natural ashwood, walnut or black stained
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Warranty (upholstery): Five year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
View Special Order Fabric Options
View Special Order Eco-Leather Options
- 20.4" W x 23.2" D x 34" H
- Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 18.3"
Download Data Sheet PDF
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair