Lamy Chair Swivel Wood Base | © B&T Design Team
Lamy, one of B&T Design’s best selling lounge chairs, which respond to different needs in the changing places of functions, is absolutely a gorgeous piece. The diversity of foot structures, the user, and the design language make it easier to find solutions in changing spaces. It can be used together with Durgu sofa, Petty coffee table, and Roller pouf. Lamy allows you to create personal space with a headrest and ottoman in the lounge areas. Lamy has a sled, metal cone, wooden cone, metal rotating mechanism, and swivel feet options. In addition to producing the headrest and seating area from different colored fabrics, the outside and inside of the seat can also be ordered in separate colors. All of B&T Design fabric options and all static paint colors for metals can be specified for Lamy.
Estimated Lead Time: 7 to 9 weeks
- Steel inner structure padded with commercial grade HR injection foam.
- Base color options: Beechwood walnut stained / Ash wood Natural / Ash wood Black Stained
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use.
- 23.5w | 24.8d | 31.5h | Seat 18.5h | 18seat depth | 19 seat height | 24 arm heigh
- COM: 1.8 yards//COL: 26 square ft
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.