Mi Bar Stool - Set of 4
DescriptionFine aesthetics and full functionality define designer Mikko Laakkonen's Mi Barstool. Possessing a myriad of desired characteristics, this Nordic-inspired barstool is at once comfortable, durable and easy-to-clean. Its timeless form and straightforward lines make for a versatile style ideal for contemporary to modern spaces. The stool has a carefully-crafted plywood shell perched atop a solid wood frame with four-legs and connecting stretchers. Manufactured by Dohaus.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
- Material: Plywood shells with solid oak wood frame
- Backrest and seat can be upholstered in fabric
- Offered in natural oak or stained oak color options
- Offered in 6 different Gabriel Medley fabric colors
- Also available in Counter height option and in dining chairs
- Warranty: 3 year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
- Commercially Graded
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download Additional Images
- 39" H x 21.6" W x 20.4" D
Seat Height: 29"
Born in Espoo in 1974, today Mikko Laakkonen is an award-winning designer. First graduating as musical instrument maker, he went on to study furniture design, obtaining a master's degree from University of Art and Design Helsinki. In 2004, Laakkonen found his own studio, and now designs furniture for brands such as Dohaus.
See more: Stool