With a relaxed aesthetic and comfortable contemporary sofa design made for optimal seating, the Morph Loveseat by Tanju Ozelgin will add a circular-inspired element to your modern spaces. It's made from polyurethane bedding injection molded into a metal frame. Choose from a myriad of upholstery options of premium fabric, leather and eco-leather. Ideal for residential and commercial use.
Estimated Lead Time: 6 to 8 weeks
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Upholstery options: Fabric, leather or artificial leather
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Available in One, Two, Three and Four seater versions
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 6.8 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 18 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
Turkish-born, furniture designer Tanju Ozelgin began his creative career at Marmara University in Istanbul where he graduated from the Department of Industrial Products Design. In 1987, he set up shop under his first brand, Office Scala Design. Almost ten years later, Tanju was discovered by Erte Binme's Parlak Kirmizi who encouraged him to focus on industrial designs and architectural products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.