Not Wood | By E-ggs Design
From the success of the NOT family of upholstered armchairs comes the new compact and light version characterized by a curved wooden shell with variable thickness.
Available in many finishes: from oak to walnut, from ash to wenge, and in different versions: with tubular metal legs, sled base in steel rod or with solid wood legs. It is stackable, can be upholstered in the front, and can be placed in hospitality, catering, and community environments.
- Shell in beech plywood with variable section, finish in ashwood, oakwood, wenge or walnut.
- 4-legs frame in varnished tubular steel or sled frame in varnished steel rod.
- Upholstered seat pad option available.
- The average lead time for True Design orders is 10 weeks
- Chair NT 1004 Stackable steel 4 legs with smaller backrest: 20.5"d | 20.9"w | 30.3"h | 18.5"sh
- Chair NT 1044 Steel 4 legs with larger backrest: 20.5"d | 22.4"w | 30.3"h | 18.5"sh
- Chair NT 1005 Stackable steel sled base with smaller backrest: 20.5"d | 20.9"w | 30.3"h | 18.5"sh
- Chair NT 1044 Steel sled base with larger backrest: 20.5"d | 22.4"w | 30.3"h | 18.5"sh
Please see the datasheet for more details.