Pera Sled Lounge Chair
By B&T Design
DescriptionHigh function seating with superb aesthetics, the Pera Sled Lounge Chair by Alp Nuhoglu brings a modern presence and comfort to any residential or commercial space. The chair is crafted from polyurethane bedding injection molded to a superior metal frame. Its sled shaped stainless steel base comes in matte, glossy chrome or powder coated finish options. A variety of upholstery options are available in premium fabrics, eco-leather and genuine leather in a variety of colors.
Estimated Lead Time: 8-10 Weeks
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Supported by steel springs and steel legs in various finish options
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics
- Also offered in matching dining chair, office chair and stool versions
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 2.3 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 4.1 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
View Pera Chair Collection
Download High-Res Images
- 24"W | 28"D | 29.5"H
Seat height: 16"
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerAlp Nuhoglu (1965),
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
See more: Lounge Chair