Pera Wood Chair
By B&T Design
DescriptionIdeal for residential and commercial spaces, the Pera Wood Chair marries sleek upholstery with rich wood. It features a body formed seat for added comfort. The chair’s wood base comes in a variety of woods and finishes to fit your décor. The shell is constructed from high quality foam upholstered in fabric, leather and eco-leather.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Base can be ordered in walnut stain, natural or black stain
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics
- Also offered in stool version
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.4 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 1.8 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download High-Res Images
- 18"W | 24"D | 31""H
Seat height: 17"
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerAlp Nuhoglu (1965),
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
See more: chair