Pera X Side Chair
By B&T Design
DescriptionThe Pera X Chair by Alp Nuhoglu is the ideal modern dining room chair for small spaces with its minimal foot print and compact design. Comfort-minded and aesthetically pleasing, this modern side chair will provide hours of seating comfort. Support system of steel springs and four-legged stainless steel base in matte, glossy chrome or powder coated finish options. A variety of upholstery options are available in premium fabrics, eco-leather and genuine leather in a variety of colors.
Available for Quickship
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Polyurethane bedding is injection molded into a metal frame
- Supported by steel springs and stainless steel legs
- Choices of upholstery are natural or artificial leather or premium fabrics.
- Legs are available in matte or glossy chrome plated or electrostatic
powder coated in various colors as per RAL code
- Can be special ordered (COM/COL)
- COM orders: 1.6 yards of fabric per chair
- COL orders: 2.0 square yards of real leather
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
Download Data Sheet PDF
- 18"W | 24"D | 31"H
Seat height: 17"
Camira Organic Wool Fabric Color Sheet
DesignerAlp Nuhoglu (1965),
has completed his academic education in Mimar Sinan University, at the department of Industrial Products Designing. By 1988 he has found the furniture design firm DOR. Alp has been working at B&T from 2000, as one of the designers and as the design director.
See more: chair