The Rama Slide Base Stackable Chair features clear-cut lines that are also warm and Light-structured with a subtle aesthetic appeal, this contemporary chair offers a slim profile and flexible seating. It’s available in two body versions, curved plywood or injection-molded reinforced poly. Various Kvadrat fabric options can also be added as upholstery. This comfortable ergonomic chair is ideally suited to public spaces such as lounge or restaurant or commercial offices or waiting rooms. Designed by Ramos-Bassols for Kristalia.Estimated Lead Time: 8 to 10 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
- Leg Finish: Polished Chrome Steel or matching Lacquered Steel
- Available in four different polyropylene seat options
- Available in two different wood finish seat options
- Front upholstery or fully covered upholstery options available
- Rama Collection also includes 4-legged metal & wood base options
- Offered in 4 different upholstery material options
- Optional armrests can be added
- Optional joint element can be added underneath the chair
- Rama Slide Base Chairs are also available for outdoor use
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Made in Italy
- 21.2"W | 21.2"D | 29.5"H
- Seat height: 18.1"
With major design awards to their credit since joining in 2004, the Ramos Bassols design team of David Ramos Tarrès and Jordi Bassols has achieved a great variety of success in the creation of furniture, objects and lighting. Currently, in addition to teaching, the duo designs modern furniture pieces for manufacturers such as Kristalia.
See Ramos Bassols Design Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.