Slice Dimple Tailored Chair
DescriptionShift any decor into high gear with this expertly-executed modern chair inspired by the seat of a vintage race car. With its highly ergonomic design, the Slice Dimple Tailored Chair offers the best in supreme comfort. Its distinctive aesthetic comes from a finely-tailored shell with handsome stitched detail. The Slice is carefully lined by hand in choice of top grain leather, eco-leather, wool flanelle fabric or step melange fabric in a range of colors. The chair’s base, with graceful silhouette, melds warm wood with sleek metal in a range of stain and powder-coat combinations. Designed by Sander Mulder for Kubikoff.
Estimated Lead Time: 8 - 9 Weeks
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Material: Shell in 15% fiber-glass and 85% polypropylene
- Upholstery in Gabriel step, Mélange fabric or Leather
- Base: Solid Ashwood with different finish options
- Base Finishes: Natural Ashwood, Walnut or Black
- Frame Warranty: Three year against manufacturer defects
- Upholstery Warranty: Five year against manufacturer defects
Download Fabric Color Sheet PDF
Download Leather & Stitching Color Sheet PDF
- 20.5" W x 23.2" D x 33.5" H
- Arm height: 24"
Seat height: 18.3"
Download Data Sheet PDF
DesignerSander Mulder (1978),
Born in 1978, he started studying design in 1996, sparked by the creativity and ingenuity he displayed as a child. It soon hit home; this would become his life long passion. His successful graduation from the Design Academy Eindhoven in 2002, resulted in the start-up of his own design studio. His work is a combination of strong lines, subtle details, innovative techniques and bold statements. Archetypes and their interpretation / acceptation by mankind are a never-ending source of inspiration.
See more: chair