TOOU’s TA Armchair with Er Base by Simone Viola expertly melds inspired mid-century style with contemporary design elements. Natural ergonomics allow the chair’s shell to compliment the contours of the body for optimal seated comfort. While its versatile aesthetics offer a myriad of customizable options for creating a unique armchair ideally suited to its use and surroundings. The TA’s shell comes in a range of vivid and neutral hues. Its four-legged metal tube base has two finish options, Chrome or Black. For added comfort and accent, seat pads are available in a range of colors.
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Steel base black or stainless steel finish options
- Shells are available in 7 different color options
- TA Collection also includes matching side chairs and stools
- Seat Cushions Available at added cost
- Seat pads with natural fabrics in 7 different color options
- Warranty: Three-year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Download More Images
Born in Switzerland in 1985, Simone Viola got his industrial design training in Milan and went on to gain experience in his native country and abroad. Once founding his design studio in 2011, he focused on furniture and accessory design projects. Through his own unique design philosophy, he creates furniture pieces with soft, natural elegant shapes and a keen attention to detail. His JOI and TA seating collections are made by Italian brand TOOU.
See Simone Viola Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.