While taking inspiration from retro 50s style, TOOU’s TA Armchair with Yi Base remains elegantly contemporary. Its versatile nature makes it ideal for dining room, living room and office. Designed by Simone Viola, this stylish armchair is customizable in a myriad of captivating shell colors, and two base finish options. Its ergonomic seat traces the profile of the body for optimal comfort. Connected to its shell with a metal frame, the chair’s four-legged Yi base is crafted from Oak wood, in choice of Natural or Black finish. Seat pads available in a range of colors for a contrasting or complimentary look.
Available for Quickship
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Solid steel base frame support with wooden Oak legs
- Legs: natural Oak or black Oak finish options
- Shells are available in 7 different color options
- TA Collection also includes matching side chairs and stools
- Seat Cushions Available at added cost
- Seatpads with natural fabrics in 7 different color options
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download More Images
Born in Switzerland in 1985, Simone Viola got his industrial design training in Milan and went on to gain experience in his native country and abroad. Once founding his design studio in 2011, he focused on furniture and accessory design projects. Through his own unique design philosophy, he creates furniture pieces with soft, natural elegant shapes and a keen attention to detail. His JOI and TA seating collections are made by Italian brand TOOU.
See Simone Viola Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.