Mid-century style and contemporary design highlight the TA Side Chair with Yi Base by Simone Viola. With its natural ergonomic shape, this elegantly simple side chair offers the best in seated comfort. Its versatile aesthetic with vast customization options allows for the creation of a unique chair perfectly matched to its purpose and environment. The chair’s shell is available in several color options, while its four-legged wood base comes in Natural Oak or Black Oak. Seat pads are available in a range of complimentary or contrasting colors.
Available for Quickship
Notes: This product is subject to a minimum order quantity of 4
Notes: This product can only be purchased in sets of 4
Can be shipped within the EU Countries
- Components: 85% Polypropylene / 15% Fiberglass Shell
- Solid steel base frame support with wooden Oak legs
- Legs: natural Oak or black Oak finish options
- Shells are available in 7 different color options
- TA Collection also includes matching armchairs and stools
- Seat Cushions Available at added cost
- Seatpads with natural fabrics in 7 different color options
- Warranty: Three year warranty against manufacturer defects
- Suitable for: Dining / Cafe / Restaurant / Meeting rooms / Conference
Download Data Sheet PDF
Download More Images
Born in Switzerland in 1985, Simone Viola got his industrial design training in Milan and went on to gain experience in his native country and abroad. Once founding his design studio in 2011, he focused on furniture and accessory design projects. Through his own unique design philosophy, he creates furniture pieces with soft, natural elegant shapes and a keen attention to detail. His JOI and TA seating collections are made by Italian brand TOOU.
See Simone Viola Collection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.